The news reporters obtained a quote from the research from the
According to the news reporters, the research concluded: "These results indicate that in highly epitaxial thin films the surface terrace step induced local strains can play an important role in controlling the electronic transport properties and the anisotropic nature."
For more information on this research see:
Our news correspondents report that additional information may be obtained by contacting Q. Zou, Univ Elect Sci & Technol China,
Keywords for this news article include:
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Fantasy Football Gambling Industry Facing Increased Legal Scrutiny
- As States Legalize Pot, Will Traffic Deaths Rise?
- NATO Plans High-Readiness Force to Counter Russia
- Obama Promoting Economic Gains As Elections Near
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy' Conquers the North American Box Office with $16.3M
- GE Capital and Petters-Related Fund in Legal Battle
- California Conservation Conundrum: Water Use Varies Greatly Across State
- Combating Online Abuse Not Easy for Gamers
- Even With Surly 2014 Electorate, It's 'Still an Incumbent's World'
- Feds Want Nuclear Waste Train, but Nowhere to Go