Our news journalists obtained a quote from the research from the
According to the news editors, the research concluded: "We present a thorough analysis of the reliability in data transfer using the CDMA based wireless links and show that a reliability-aware architecture design with CDMA based wireless links can lower the energy dissipation in NoC fabrics without compromising the achievable robustness."
For more information on this research see: CDMA Enabled Wireless Network-on-Chip.
Our news journalists report that additional information may be obtained by contacting V. Vijayakumaran, Rochester Inst Technol,
Keywords for this news article include:
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Scholarships Offered for Hispanic Heritage Month
- Boeing Succeeds in Early Wooing of China Airline Startups
- Latin America Seeks Ways to Add Value to China Exports
- EU Finance Ministers Discuss Investment Plan
- Steve Ballmer Files Six-Figure Counterclaim vs. Steve Gordon
- IS Releases New Beheading Video
- Detroit Bankruptcy: Pivotal Progress in Trial's Second Week
- Will Apple's Digital Wallet Conquer the Card Swipe?
- Apple Reportedly Spent $100MM for Free U2 Album from iTunes
- Olive Garden's Breadsticks Targeted by Activist Investor