Exim Bank Tanzania Head of Risk and Compliance, Mr
EXIM Bank Tanzania has presented a 10m/- to
The Foundation which currently distributes food and other items to 40 households within Dar es Salaam on monthly basis also facilitates medical services to these 'senior citizens.'
Speaking during a short handing over ceremony held in Dar es Salaam, Exim Bank Head of Risks and Compliance, Mr
"I urge the management of TPF to ensure that the funds we have donated are directed to judicious use to enable more needy people to benefit from your good course activities," said
He reiterated that
On her part, Tushikamane Pamoja Foundation Treasurer, Ms
"We have planned to build a home for the elderly at Kwembe in
The home will provide easy access to medical care, close supervision and a warm humanity care to the beneficiaries. "We are now waiting for the building permit before commencing the construction work.
Most Popular Stories
- Fantasy Football Gambling Industry Facing Increased Legal Scrutiny
- As States Legalize Pot, Will Traffic Deaths Rise?
- NATO Plans High-Readiness Force to Counter Russia
- Obama Promoting Economic Gains As Elections Near
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy' Conquers the North American Box Office with $16.3M
- GE Capital and Petters-Related Fund in Legal Battle
- California Conservation Conundrum: Water Use Varies Greatly Across State
- Combating Online Abuse Not Easy for Gamers
- Even With Surly 2014 Electorate, It's 'Still an Incumbent's World'
- Feds Want Nuclear Waste Train, but Nowhere to Go