Exim Bank Tanzania Head of Risk and Compliance, Mr
EXIM Bank Tanzania has presented a 10m/- to
The Foundation which currently distributes food and other items to 40 households within Dar es Salaam on monthly basis also facilitates medical services to these 'senior citizens.'
Speaking during a short handing over ceremony held in Dar es Salaam, Exim Bank Head of Risks and Compliance, Mr
"I urge the management of TPF to ensure that the funds we have donated are directed to judicious use to enable more needy people to benefit from your good course activities," said
He reiterated that
On her part, Tushikamane Pamoja Foundation Treasurer, Ms
"We have planned to build a home for the elderly at Kwembe in
The home will provide easy access to medical care, close supervision and a warm humanity care to the beneficiaries. "We are now waiting for the building permit before commencing the construction work.
Most Popular Stories
- Cantwell Targets Gender Gap in Small-Business Loans
- Chrysler Gets Nod as a Top Employer for Hispanic Women
- Hispanic Entrepreneurs Set Pace in Florida
- Perry's Lawyers Try to Close Abuse Case
- South Korea's Kia to Invest $1 Billion in Mexico
- FBI Probes JPMorgan Hack
- What's the Law for Kids at Gun Ranges?
- Apple Loses Bid to Block Sales of 9 Samsung Phones
- Mario Lopez Inks New Clear Channel Deal
- Health-care Deal Aids Port Contract Talks