RemoteLab has launched in the
"RemoteLab means new services can be launched in complete confidence, knowing that they run smoothly in a range of real-life situations, as well as comply with relevant legislation," says
RemoteLab uses real live phones and other mobile devices and allows the tester to use the handset in every way they would if they were holding it in their own hand, despite sitting thousands of miles away. All operation, interaction, presentation of pages, messages, ads and apps, as well as all billing, is exactly as it would be in the remote country. A simulated testing environment simply cannot replicate the mobile experience in this way.
RemoteLab complements perfectly Empello's provision of compliance support and ad monitoring to a range of clients worldwide. Besides Empello's managed service provision, clients are now able to perform product, service and marketing testing directly.
Empello helps global mobile operators, billing aggregators and on-line merchants identify and fix compliance issues. Across four continents the company monitors mobile internetadvertising and m-payments for compliance with regulations.
The risks of non-compliance include brand damage, business disruption, financial penalties as well as loss of consumer trust.
As a business founded by former mobile network executives, Empello understands what is needed to support clients to minimise regulatory risk. Through the use of innovative technology, Empello detects, assesses and remedies non-compliance.
Empello delivers over 5,000 audits per year from its
Most Popular Stories
- Criminal Investigation Opened Into James Foley's Death
- The Hip New Career? Farming
- McDonald's Names Another U.S. President
- Student Startup Develops Date-rape Detector
- Sahara Casino Rises Anew as SLS Las Vegas
- Chinese Coal Gas Boom Poses Climate Risks
- Is Diversity in the Eye of the Beholder?
- Job Market Shifts Complicate Yellen's Rate Decision
- U.S. Supporters of Islamic State Get Close Scrutiny
- Dems Losing Fear of Obamacare