Nyva will use the loan proceeds to finance its current pig breeding operations by establishing two new farms. EBRD's financing will also support the expansion of Nyva's meat processing facilities and grain storages, increase of its land holdings and purchase of modern agricultural machinery.
The project is consistent with the EBRD strategy of supporting Ukrainian agribusiness projects with high added value and promoting the best international farming techniques. The project will enable Nyva to become one of the national benchmarks for environmental standards and for the highest standards of animal welfare and biological safety.
The deal is part of the EBRD's operational response in
The EBRD is the largest financial investor in
TNS 30FurigayJane-140620-4772824 30FurigayJane
Most Popular Stories
- New Hershey's Logo Revealed
- Americans Still Pessimistic Despite Economic Growth
- Obama's Delay on Immigration Creates Uncertainty
- Startups Offer Smartphone Banking Apps
- Mexico's Pemex Forecasts 6.7% Drop in 2014 Crude Production
- Echeveste Steps Down, Perez Steps Up at VPE
- 'Longmire' Cancelled, Looks for New Network
- Clippers Deal Started With 2 Numbers
- Hip-Hop Takes Up Ferguson Cause
- Illinois Issues Fracking Rules