Our news journalists obtained a quote from the research, "This model is able to predict the effect of the fabrication process dispersion, synthesize new components and monitor the failure mechanisms. Moreover, a reliability study is performed in order to define a screening criterion (V-POUT >36V and |V-PIN-V-POUT|1) based on which a selection of the devices with optimal performance in terms of RF and lifetime performance can be made."
According to the news editors, the research concluded: "Finally, a very quick effective technique (non-intrusive) is proposed to carry out this operation."
For more information on this research see: Equivalent circuit model of reliable RF-MEMS switches for component synthesis, fabrication process characterization and failure analysis.
The news correspondents report that additional information may be obtained from N.T. Matabosch, Thales Alenia Space, F-31037
Keywords for this news article include:
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- James Foley Beheading Video Is Real Thing: White House
- McDonald's Packages Coffee for National Distribution
- Apple Stock Bounces Back Big Time
- Faith Groups Divest From Fossil Fuels
- Notes From the July FOMC Meeting
- Castro-Blanco Joins Fifth Street Finance Board
- Honda's Safe Approach Pays Off in Sales
- Ballmer Steps Down From Microsoft Board
- GE Healthcare Bringing Jobs to Massachusetts
- Target Slashes Annual Profit Outlook