The project is likely to bring some 200 job opportunities for IT and telecommunication professionals.
The Global Center includes six strategic functions, namely:
The purpose-built Global Center will provide ICT services to worldwide carriers, enterprise clients and organizations in the private and public sectors.
The project is expected to be completed by the first half of 2016.
Most Popular Stories
- Americans Still Pessimistic Despite Economic Growth
- Apple to Unveil New Items on Sept. 9
- Friends Followed Similar Paths to Violent Jihad
- Obama Puts Ukraine Violence on Russia
- Hillary Clinton Breaks Silence on Ferguson
- Janet Yellen's Assets Grew by 8 Percent in 2013
- California Moves Toward Ban on Plastic Bags
- Petit Retires 46 Batters in a Row, MLB Record
- Axxis Solutions Appoints Benites as CEO
- Identity Thieves Prey on Job Seekers