In addition, the Company has also granted the underwriters an over-allotment option to purchase up to a further 15% of the number of Units sold. This over-allotment option is exercisable in whole or in part, at the sole discretion of the underwriters, at any time until and including 30 days following the closing of the offering.
This bought deal offering is expected to close on or about
The Units will be offered by way of a short form prospectus in provinces of
This press release shall not constitute an offer to sell or the solicitation of an offer to buy any securities of the Company, nor shall there be any offer or sale of the securities of the Company in any jurisdiction in which such offer, solicitation or sale would be unlawful. The offered Units have not been and will not be registered under the U.S. Securities Act of 1933, as amended, and may not be offered or sold in
Keywords for this news article include: Production, Manufacturing, Mining and Minerals.
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Cantwell Targets Gender Gap in Small-Business Loans
- Hispanic Entrepreneurs Set Pace in Florida
- Chrysler Gets Nod as a Top Employer for Hispanic Women
- Perry's Lawyers Try to Close Abuse Case
- South Korea's Kia to Invest $1 Billion in Mexico
- What's the Law for Kids at Gun Ranges?
- Health-care Deal Aids Port Contract Talks
- Mario Lopez Inks New Clear Channel Deal
- FBI Probes JPMorgan Hack
- Apple Loses Bid to Block Sales of 9 Samsung Phones