In addition, the Company has also granted the underwriters an over-allotment option to purchase up to a further 15% of the number of Units sold. This over-allotment option is exercisable in whole or in part, at the sole discretion of the underwriters, at any time until and including 30 days following the closing of the offering.
This bought deal offering is expected to close on or about
The Units will be offered by way of a short form prospectus in provinces of
This press release shall not constitute an offer to sell or the solicitation of an offer to buy any securities of the Company, nor shall there be any offer or sale of the securities of the Company in any jurisdiction in which such offer, solicitation or sale would be unlawful. The offered Units have not been and will not be registered under the U.S. Securities Act of 1933, as amended, and may not be offered or sold in
Keywords for this news article include: Production, Manufacturing, Mining and Minerals.
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Sutherland Responds to 'Unprofessional' Jibe
- Florida Warns Beach-goers About Flesh-eating Bacteria
- Business Leaders Set for CHCC Convention
- DishLATINO Wins Hispanic TV Award
- Twitter's Stock Rises on Stellar Revenues
- Ebola Outbreak Strikes Fear in Minnesota
- Judge Orders Kurdistan Oil Seized
- Beyonce Seen Apartment Shopping in NYC Without Jay Z
- Is California Going to Land Tesla's Battery Plant?
- U.S. Consumer Confidence at Strongest Since 2007