Cautionary Statement Regarding Forward-Looking Information
This press release contains forward-looking statements. All statements, other than statements of historical facts, included in this press release that address activities, events or developments that Breitburn expects, believes or anticipates will or may occur in the future are forward-looking statements. These statements are based on certain assumptions made by Breitburn based on management’s experience and perception of historical trends, current conditions, anticipated future developments and other factors believed to be appropriate. Such statements are not guarantees of future performance and are subject to certain risks, uncertainties and other factors, some of which are beyond our control and are difficult to predict. See “Risk Factors” in Breitburn’s Annual Report on Form 10-K filed with the
Non-U.S. investors are not Eligible Holders of Breitburn Series A Units. In addition to the other consequences of not qualifying as Eligible Holders, this press release is intended to provide a qualified notice under Treasury Regulation Section 1.1446-4(b). Brokers and nominees should treat one hundred percent (100.0%) of Breitburn’s distributions to non-U.S. investors as being attributable to income that is effectively connected with a U.S. trade or business. Accordingly, Breitburn’s distributions to non-U.S. investors are subject to federal income tax withholding at the highest applicable effective tax rate.
Vice President, Investor Relations & Government Affairs
Most Popular Stories
- Sutherland Responds to 'Unprofessional' Jibe
- Florida Warns Beach-goers About Flesh-eating Bacteria
- Business Leaders Set for CHCC Convention
- DishLATINO Wins Hispanic TV Award
- Is California Going to Land Tesla's Battery Plant?
- Twitter's Stock Rises on Stellar Revenues
- Ebola Outbreak Strikes Fear in Minnesota
- Judge Orders Kurdistan Oil Seized
- Beyonce Seen Apartment Shopping in NYC Without Jay Z
- U.S. Consumer Confidence at Strongest Since 2007