LIONTRUST ASSET MANAGEMENT Panmure Gordon has maintained its buy rating for Liontrust, keeping the target price at 336p. The broker believes that with profits marginally ahead of expectations for the last financial year and an outlook for more growth in profits this year, the shares remain attractively valued.
INFORMA N+1 Singer has downgraded the publishing and events firm to "sell" from "hold", cutting the target price to 430p from 550p. The broker believes with the data market being tough,
INTERIOR SERVICES GROUP WH Ireland has reiterated its buy rating for
Most Popular Stories
- Rackspace Ends Talks About Possible Acquisition
- Mercedes Rolls Out S550 Plug-in Hybrid
- Missouri GM Plant Adding 750 jobs
- Poverty Rate Drops for First Time Since 2006
- Cedeno Named USHCC Businessman of the Year
- Aaron Hernandez: I Felt Helpless to Refuse Police
- Can Kobach Keep Taylor's Name on Ballot?
- Parameters Being Drawn for IS Action
- Anheuser-Busch, Visa Voice NFL Disapproval
- Two-thirds of Hispanics Doubt Media Accuracy