Citation: "79 FR 35157"
Document Number: "Public Notice 2014-0031"
SUMMARY: This Notice is to inform the public, in accordance with Section 3(c)(10) of the Charter of the
DATES: Comments must be received on or before
ADDRESSES: Comments may be submitted through Regulations.gov at WWW.REGULATIONS.GOV. To submit a comment, enter EIB-2014-0031 under the heading "Enter Keyword or ID" and select Search. Follow the instructions provided at the Submit a Comment screen. Please include your name, company name (if any) and EIB-2014-0031 on any attached document.
Purpose and Use: Brief description of the purpose of the transaction: To support the export of U.S.-manufactured locomotive kits to
Brief non-proprietary description of the anticipated use of the items being exported: To be used by Transnet to haul freight mainly within
To the extent that
Parties: Principal Supplier: GE Transportation, Obligor:
Description of Items Being Exported: Locomotive kits.
Information on Decision: Information on the final decision for this transaction will be available in the "Summary Minutes of Meetings of Board of Directors" on http://exim.gov/newsandevents/boardmeetings/board/.
Confidential Information: Please note that this notice does not include confidential or proprietary business information; information which, if disclosed, would violate the Trade Secrets Act; or information which would jeopardize jobs in
Agency Clearance Officer,
[FR Doc. 2014-14328 Filed 6-18-14;
BILLING CODE 6690-01-P
Most Popular Stories
- Homeowners More Satisfied With Mortgage Servicers
- House Shelves Immigration Bill, Goes on Vacation
- Ford Tremor: Easy to Park, Hard to Pay For
- What Hamas and Israel Hope to Gain in Gaza
- Notorious RBG Tells All in Couric Interview
- Why Samsung Shares Plunged in the April-June Quarter
- House GOP Leaders Abandon Immigrant Bill
- NASA Plans to Make Oxygen on Mars
- Market Loses All of July's Gains in One Day
- Wisconsin Supreme Court: Voter IDs Must Be Free