ENP Newswire -
Release date- 18062014 -
The objective of the tests is to check the behaviour of the engines and aircraft systems at temperatures reaching above 40-degreeC.
The aircraft performed several tests in flight as well as on the ground, including heat soak tests. These involve the airplane being left on the ground and in the sun for several hours and checks later performed on various cooling systems.
The A350 XWB is getting closer to certification in Q3 2014. To date it has performed more than 2,000 flight test hours in over 460 test flights. The programme is on track to deliver the first customer aircraft in Q4 this year to
Most Popular Stories
- National Retail Federation Reduces Sales Forecast
- Hispanic Leader Goes the Extra Mile
- Xavier Gutierrez Appointed to Bank Board
- Long-term Strengths Emerge in U.S. Economy
- Honda' s Accord Plug-in Hybrid Is a Fuel Miser
- Morgan Stanley Ponies Up $275 Million to Settle SEC Charges
- Weekly Jobless Claims Drop to Lowest Level in 8 Years
- Stop-Start Engines Save Gas, Reduce Emissions
- Naya Rivera and Ryan Dorsey Are Married
- Menendez: No Arms for Iraq Without Intel