ENP Newswire -
Release date- 18062014 -
The objective of the tests is to check the behaviour of the engines and aircraft systems at temperatures reaching above 40-degreeC.
The aircraft performed several tests in flight as well as on the ground, including heat soak tests. These involve the airplane being left on the ground and in the sun for several hours and checks later performed on various cooling systems.
The A350 XWB is getting closer to certification in Q3 2014. To date it has performed more than 2,000 flight test hours in over 460 test flights. The programme is on track to deliver the first customer aircraft in Q4 this year to
Most Popular Stories
- Americans Still Pessimistic Despite Economic Growth
- Labor Day Travel Up, Gas Prices Down
- Bogdanovitch Delivers Laughs With 'She's Funny'
- U.K. Raises Terror Threat Level to 'Severe'
- Nintendo Launching 'Amiibo' Toy-game Franchise
- Canada, Russia Go to War (on Twitter)
- Parra Joins Exclusive Club of Hispanic CEOs
- Apple to Unveil New Items on Sept. 9
- Axxis Solutions Appoints Benites as CEO
- Obama Puts Ukraine Violence on Russia