Today, the Government of the
The Agreement provides for the implementation of the four-year project to assist the
On behalf of the
During the signing, Asset Issekeshev, Deputy Prime Minister - Minister of Industry and New Technologies stated that the project will help modernize socially significant public facilities in all the regions of the country - some 75 public facilities, including schools, kindergartens, hospitals, and street lighting facilities in 16 oblasts and cities of Astana and
The Project will also focus on improving the institutional framework supporting the creation of sustainable energy financing mechanisms, as well as public campaign to promote energy efficiency.
World Bank Country Manager for
TNS 18EstebanLiz-140619-30FurigayJane-4771045 30FurigayJane
Most Popular Stories
- Fantasy Football Gambling Industry Facing Increased Legal Scrutiny
- Obama Promoting Economic Gains As Elections Near
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy' Conquers the North American Box Office with $16.3M
- As States Legalize Pot, Will Traffic Deaths Rise?
- NATO Plans High-Readiness Force to Counter Russia
- GE Capital and Petters-Related Fund in Legal Battle
- California Conservation Conundrum: Water Use Varies Greatly Across State
- Combating Online Abuse Not Easy for Gamers
- Even With Surly 2014 Electorate, It's 'Still an Incumbent's World'
- Feds Want Nuclear Waste Train, but Nowhere to Go