USD rises to KD 0.282 -- CBK
The pound sterling stabilized at KD 0.478, the Swiss franc also remained unchanged, trading at 0.313 and the Japanese yen followed suit, standing at KD 0.003.
On the external front, investors' eyes focus on results of a planned US Federal Reserve key meeting, expected to end up with further stimulus tapering, due to continuing US economy's recovery The FED has halved volume of quantitative easing since start of 2014. The US central bank enacts quantitative easing by creating money and then buying bonds or other financial assets from banks, with aim of enabling the banks to have more cash to loan.
All KUNA right are reserved
Most Popular Stories
- Neighbor Warns Chris Brown to Stay Off His Property
- Venezuelan Officials Banned From Traveling in U.S.
- Homeowners More Satisfied With Mortgage Servicers
- WWE Showing Off Its Muscles
- As Jobs Market Strengthens, Many Don't Feel It
- Ford Tremor: Easy to Park, Hard to Pay For
- Adrienne Bailon Disses Ex-Lover Rob Kardashian
- Target Taps Pepsi Exec as New CEO
- Hispanic Arts Leaders Unite Across the Border
- Islamic State Fights for Control of Syrian Oil Wealth