USD rises to KD 0.282 -- CBK
The pound sterling stabilized at KD 0.478, the Swiss franc also remained unchanged, trading at 0.313 and the Japanese yen followed suit, standing at KD 0.003.
On the external front, investors' eyes focus on results of a planned US Federal Reserve key meeting, expected to end up with further stimulus tapering, due to continuing US economy's recovery The FED has halved volume of quantitative easing since start of 2014. The US central bank enacts quantitative easing by creating money and then buying bonds or other financial assets from banks, with aim of enabling the banks to have more cash to loan.
All KUNA right are reserved
Most Popular Stories
- Bently Creates Alabama Small Business Commission
- Bolivar Appointed to NSHMBA National Board
- When to Say No to Investors, Yes to Mentors
- SBA Kicks off Hispanic Heritage Month
- Rosneft Growth Slowed by Western Sanctions
- Duke Energy, Strata Partner on Big Solar Project
- Ukraine Offers Temporary Autonomy to Rebel-held Areas
- Thousands Risk Losing Health Care Aid
- Lindsay Lohan Claims She Handled Whitney Houston's Body Bag
- Cat Stevens Touring U.S., First Since 1970s