The greenback declined to 1.7013 against the pound, its lowest since
The greenback that ended yesterday's deals at 1.3594 against the euro and 0.8955 against the franc slipped to 10-day lows of 1.3618 and 0.8946, respectively.
The greenback fell to a 3-day low of 101.78 against the yen from yesterday's closing quote of 101.90.
On the downside, the greenback is likely to find support around 0.89 against the franc, 101.00 against the yen, 1.715 against the pound and 1.37 versus the euro.
Most Popular Stories
- Criminal Investigation Opened Into James Foley's Death
- McDonald's Names Another U.S. President
- The Hip New Career? Farming
- Sahara Casino Rises Anew as SLS Las Vegas
- Student Startup Develops Date-rape Detector
- U.S. Supporters of Islamic State Get Close Scrutiny
- Job Market Shifts Complicate Yellen's Rate Decision
- Dems Losing Fear of Obamacare
- Chinese Coal Gas Boom Poses Climate Risks
- Deere Announces New Round of Layoffs