The greenback declined to 1.7013 against the pound, its lowest since
The greenback that ended yesterday's deals at 1.3594 against the euro and 0.8955 against the franc slipped to 10-day lows of 1.3618 and 0.8946, respectively.
The greenback fell to a 3-day low of 101.78 against the yen from yesterday's closing quote of 101.90.
On the downside, the greenback is likely to find support around 0.89 against the franc, 101.00 against the yen, 1.715 against the pound and 1.37 versus the euro.
Most Popular Stories
- National Retail Federation Reduces Sales Forecast
- Amazon Hiring on Calif.'s Central Coast
- Sporty Ford Fiesta Fires on All 3 Cylinders
- Prison Workers Wanted
- Pandora Tumbles in Late Trading
- Small Firms Take Out the Trash in Jersey
- Execs Help Entrepreneurs, Get Chevy Volts
- Citigroup Unit Paying $5 Million to Settle SEC Charges
- Jennifer Lopez Throws Big Bash for Birthday
- Obama Seeks Help From Central American Leaders