Developer of a cloud-based wide-area network,
Led by CEO
The first funding round was led by venture capital firm
Uppal said, We are delighted to have the support of top-tier venture partners and are poised to build our channels, scale business development activities and create a strong ecosystem.
With the help of the capital infusion, VeloCloud will be able to launch its services and compete in the combined enterprise WAN equipment and private WAN services market which is estimated at
Most Popular Stories
- Neighbor Warns Chris Brown to Stay Off His Property
- Venezuelan Officials Banned From Traveling in U.S.
- Homeowners More Satisfied With Mortgage Servicers
- WWE Showing Off Its Muscles
- As Jobs Market Strengthens, Many Don't Feel It
- Ford Tremor: Easy to Park, Hard to Pay For
- Adrienne Bailon Disses Ex-Lover Rob Kardashian
- Target Taps Pepsi Exec as New CEO
- Hispanic Arts Leaders Unite Across the Border
- Islamic State Fights for Control of Syrian Oil Wealth