Developer of a cloud-based wide-area network,
Led by CEO
The first funding round was led by venture capital firm
Uppal said, We are delighted to have the support of top-tier venture partners and are poised to build our channels, scale business development activities and create a strong ecosystem.
With the help of the capital infusion, VeloCloud will be able to launch its services and compete in the combined enterprise WAN equipment and private WAN services market which is estimated at
Most Popular Stories
- Americans Still Pessimistic Despite Economic Growth
- GE Capital and Petters-Related Fund in Legal Battle
- Combating Online Abuse Not Easy for Gamers
- Feds Want Nuclear Waste Train, but Nowhere to Go
- California Conservation Conundrum: Water Use Varies Greatly Across State
- Even With Surly 2014 Electorate, It's 'Still an Incumbent's World'
- Detroit Raced Toward this Week's Bankruptcy Trial
- New Hershey's Logo Revealed
- California Passes First US Statewide Bag Ban
- Obama on Labor Day: Don't Take Rights for Granted