Crowd financing allows you to use online networks to raise capital and contributing to existing campaigns is a good way to figure out the procedure. She said, You need to get involved to understand how powerful crowd funding can be.
Upchurch, a founder of Blueberry Marketing and business consultant, will present the basics of crowd funding at a Greater Richmond Chamber program on
Crowd sourcing can be used to find funding for ventures by raising small amounts of money from a huge amount of people, typically through the Internet.
Most Popular Stories
- Homeowners More Satisfied With Mortgage Servicers
- Russia, Ukraine Now Face Off Over Football Clubs
- Obama Vows to Veto House Immigration Bill
- Body Parts Retrieved at MH17 Crash Site
- Motorists Get Rare Summer Break on Gas Prices
- Government Meets Goal for Small-business Contracts
- MassMutual Teams Up With ALPFA
- Chrysler U.S. Sales in July Hit 9-Year High
- Law Lets Users Unlock Cellphones
- Reno Gigafactory No Cinch to Land Tesla Plant