Crowd financing allows you to use online networks to raise capital and contributing to existing campaigns is a good way to figure out the procedure. She said, You need to get involved to understand how powerful crowd funding can be.
Upchurch, a founder of Blueberry Marketing and business consultant, will present the basics of crowd funding at a Greater Richmond Chamber program on
Crowd sourcing can be used to find funding for ventures by raising small amounts of money from a huge amount of people, typically through the Internet.
Most Popular Stories
- Bently Creates Alabama Small Business Commission
- Bolivar Appointed to NSHMBA National Board
- When to Say No to Investors, Yes to Mentors
- Rosneft Growth Slowed by Western Sanctions
- SBA Kicks off Hispanic Heritage Month
- Duke Energy, Strata Partner on Big Solar Project
- Ukraine Offers Temporary Autonomy to Rebel-held Areas
- Lindsay Lohan Claims She Handled Whitney Houston's Body Bag
- Thousands Risk Losing Health Care Aid
- Cat Stevens Touring U.S., First Since 1970s