The all-cap equities fund is managed by
It is based on an present strategy in the US - the US All Cap Opportunistic Equity strategy.
BNY Mellon US Opportunities will target to generate a surplus return of three per cent to five per cent of the S&P 500, the fund s comparative index.
Daglio says: In our view the most attractive investment opportunities are currently represented by companies priced at a discount to their intrinsic value whose strong longer term fundamental prospects are not yet recognised in the market place.
There are three areas of the market we find particularly attractive at the moment: financials, manufacturing and technology. We believe that the winners from any Fed tapering should be those companies well placed to thrive in a higher-rate setting, such as small and mid-sized US banks for example.
Most Popular Stories
- National Retail Federation Reduces Sales Forecast
- Desktop, Laptop Setups Still King
- Execs Help Entrepreneurs, Get Chevy Volts
- Demand for Fair Trade Brings Big Opportunity, Clear Conscience
- Shania Twain's Vegas residency ending after 110 shows
- Zillow in Reported $2B Bid for Real Estate Rival Trulia
- Google Confirms $1B Acquisition of Twitch.tv
- Sporty Ford Fiesta Fires on All 3 Cylinders
- Honda' s Accord Plug-in Hybrid Is a Fuel Miser
- Amazon Hiring on Calif.'s Central Coast