The all-cap equities fund is managed by
It is based on an present strategy in the US - the US All Cap Opportunistic Equity strategy.
BNY Mellon US Opportunities will target to generate a surplus return of three per cent to five per cent of the S&P 500, the fund s comparative index.
Daglio says: In our view the most attractive investment opportunities are currently represented by companies priced at a discount to their intrinsic value whose strong longer term fundamental prospects are not yet recognised in the market place.
There are three areas of the market we find particularly attractive at the moment: financials, manufacturing and technology. We believe that the winners from any Fed tapering should be those companies well placed to thrive in a higher-rate setting, such as small and mid-sized US banks for example.
Most Popular Stories
- McDonald's Packages Coffee for National Distribution
- Castro-Blanco Joins Fifth Street Finance Board
- Ballmer Steps Down From Microsoft Board
- HTC Makes Windows Version of Flagship One Phone
- Target Slashes Annual Profit Outlook
- Apple Stock Bounces Back Big Time
- Google Kid Accounts Plan Raises Worries
- Rising Freight Prices Signal Global Recovery
- Sprint Cancels Framily, Rolls Out New Data Pricing Plan
- Islamic Militant in James Foley Beheading Video May Be English