Ugafode Uganda has received a
Ugafode Executive Director
"We will engage in financial literacy for our customers, and give them our lawyers to help them," Twamuhabwa said.
"Savings groups are a powerful, efficient, and accessible way for people to save together."
Twamuhabwa said groups would be able to access affordable credit with the group acting as collateral.
Most Popular Stories
- Chrysler Gets Nod as a Top Employer for Hispanic Women
- Hispanic Entrepreneurs Set Pace in Florida
- Laid-off Workers Return to Their Fields
- Health-care Deal Aids Port Contract Talks
- Apple Loses Bid to Block Sales of 9 Samsung Phones
- Perry's Lawyers Try to Close Abuse Case
- What's the Law for Kids at Gun Ranges?
- Mario Lopez Inks New Clear Channel Deal
- FBI Probes JPMorgan Hack
- South Korea's Kia to Invest $1 Billion in Mexico