QuikChange HT enables single amino acid scanning, site saturation scanning and targeted combinatorial mutagenesis at a fraction of the cost currently offered by other synthetic gene vendors.
“Now in less than twenty-four hours, researchers can define and customize mutations for every amino acid in a whole protein or domain,” said
This new technology combines the synthesis accuracy of
“QuikChange HT is a most cost-effective protein engineering system with the ability to create rational variant libraries of up to 120,000 recombinant mutants,” said Fung. “It’s more cost effective to synthesize only the DNA needed to create the mutation, rather than making the entire gene. All this requires less than six hours of hands-on time and just one day to complete.”
For more information about QuikChange HT, visit www.agilent.com/genomics/QuikChangeHT
NOTE TO EDITORS: Further technology, corporate citizenship and executive news is available at www.agilent.com/go/news.
Most Popular Stories
- Steve Ballmer Files Six-Figure Counterclaim vs. Steve Gordon
- Creepers! Microsoft Buys 'Minecraft' Maker for $2.5 Billion
- Back to School, Even in Immigration Jail
- When to Say No to Investors, Yes to Mentors
- Hispanic Buying Power Slow but Growing in South
- Apple: Record iPhones 6 Orders on 1st Day
- U.S. Factory Output Slowed 0.4 Percent in August
- Is a Mayweather, Pacquiao Big-Money Fight Possible?
- Clinton: 'Fabulous to Be Back' in Iowa
- 'No Good Deed' Defeats 'Guardians' at Theaters