TMX Finance, the nation's fastest growing consumer finance company, is excited to offer additional career opportunities to the
TMX Finance is concentrated on filling
CONTACT: Jennifer.Barrett(at)TitleMax(dot)com | (847) 599-6044
"TMX Finance is positioned for the future and ready to expand in
Position Descriptions and Qualifications:
A general manager is responsible for overseeing and managing the store's day to day operations and performance. This individual should encourage store growth and increase profitability through the management of customer relations, operating costs, sales and collections.
Qualified candidates must be at least 19 years of age, have a valid driver's license and car insurance, and pass a credit and criminal background check to include a driving history report, also referred to as an MVR.
Store Manager -
A store manager is responsible for increasing store profitability through developing customer relationships, effectively mentoring and assisting with employee training, etc.
Qualified candidates must be at least 19 years of age, have a valid driver's license and car insurance, and pass a credit and criminal background check to include a driving history report, also referred to as an MVR. Candidates must be able to use a personal vehicle.
To learn more about a career with TMX Finance, visit TitleMax Careers today.
About TMX Finance
TMX Finance is one of the largest and fastest growing consumer finance companies in
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/TMXFinance/IllinoisCareers/prweb11950928.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Neighbor Warns Chris Brown to Stay Off His Property
- Venezuelan Officials Banned From Traveling in U.S.
- WWE Showing Off Its Muscles
- As Jobs Market Strengthens, Many Don't Feel It
- Target Taps Pepsi Exec as New CEO
- Islamic State Fights for Control of Syrian Oil Wealth
- House Votes to Sue Obama
- Hispanic Arts Leaders Unite Across the Border
- Homeowners More Satisfied With Mortgage Servicers
- Adrienne Bailon Disses Ex-Lover Rob Kardashian