"I appreciate Mayor Castro's support for strengthening our nation's housing finance system. Building a strong foundation for our housing market will protect taxpayers and keep our economy growing. I look forward to working with him on this issue, as well as ensuring rural America and Indian Country get a fair shake, as we make responsible decisions about the future of our country."
Tester helped write and pass the bipartisan Housing Finance Reform and Taxpayer Protection Act out of the
Tester, who is the Chairman of the
Read this original document at: http://www.tester.senate.gov/?p=press_release&id=3472
Most Popular Stories
- Hispanic Leader Goes the Extra Mile
- Ted Cruz: Why Did FAA Ban Flights to Israel?
- Morgan Stanley Ponies Up $275 Million to Settle SEC Charges
- Stop-Start Engines Save Gas, Reduce Emissions
- Risks of Layoffs Becoming Rarer in U.S.
- Weekly Jobless Claims Drop to Lowest Level in 8 Years
- Shia LaBeouf Plea Deal, Alcoholism Treatment
- Ricky Martin Joins 'The Voice ... Mexico'
- Ohio State Band Chief Fired After Probe
- Jennifer Lopez, Pitbull to Perform at Fashion Rocks