"I appreciate Mayor Castro's support for strengthening our nation's housing finance system. Building a strong foundation for our housing market will protect taxpayers and keep our economy growing. I look forward to working with him on this issue, as well as ensuring rural America and Indian Country get a fair shake, as we make responsible decisions about the future of our country."
Tester helped write and pass the bipartisan Housing Finance Reform and Taxpayer Protection Act out of the
Tester, who is the Chairman of the
Read this original document at: http://www.tester.senate.gov/?p=press_release&id=3472
Most Popular Stories
- Americans Still Pessimistic Despite Economic Growth
- Bogdanovitch Delivers Laughs With 'She's Funny'
- Labor Day Travel Up, Gas Prices Down
- Nintendo Launching 'Amiibo' Toy-game Franchise
- U.K. Raises Terror Threat Level to 'Severe'
- Apple to Unveil New Items on Sept. 9
- Parra Joins Exclusive Club of Hispanic CEOs
- Canada, Russia Go to War (on Twitter)
- Axxis Solutions Appoints Benites as CEO
- Obama Puts Ukraine Violence on Russia