Our news journalists obtained a quote from the research from
According to the news editors, the research concluded: "Blu-ray technology adapted to the analysis of high density arrays highlights the enormous capabilities (high sensitivity, speed-scanning, optical resolution, portability) for point-of-care settings, diagnostics, and high-throughput screening applications."
For more information on this research see: High density microarrays on Blu-ray discs for massive screening.
Our news journalists report that additional information may be obtained by contacting T. Arnandis-Chover, Centro de Reconocimiento Molecular y Desarrollo Tecnolo?gico, Departamento de Quimica, Universitat Politecnica de
Keywords for this news article include:
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Criminal Investigation Opened Into James Foley's Death
- The Hip New Career? Farming
- McDonald's Names Another U.S. President
- Student Startup Develops Date-rape Detector
- Sahara Casino Rises Anew as SLS Las Vegas
- U.S. Supporters of Islamic State Get Close Scrutiny
- Chinese Coal Gas Boom Poses Climate Risks
- Job Market Shifts Complicate Yellen's Rate Decision
- Dems Losing Fear of Obamacare
- Is Diversity in the Eye of the Beholder?