Our news editors obtained a quote from the research from
According to the news editors, the research concluded: "Our results imply that nanoparticle-based artificial molecular chaperones may offer a promising therapeutic approach to combat neurodegenerative disease."
For more information on this research see: Inhibition of Amyloid Fibril Growth and Dissolution of Amyloid Fibrils by Curcumin-Gold Nanoparticles.
The news editors report that additional information may be obtained by contacting S. Palmal, Natl Brain Res Center, Manesar 122050, Gurgaon,
Keywords for this news article include:
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- GE Capital and Petters-Related Fund in Legal Battle
- Combating Online Abuse Not Easy for Gamers
- California Conservation Conundrum: Water Use Varies Greatly Across State
- Even With Surly 2014 Electorate, It's 'Still an Incumbent's World'
- Feds Want Nuclear Waste Train, but Nowhere to Go
- Detroit Raced Toward this Week's Bankruptcy Trial