% chg: -7.2%
The food company behind such popular brands as Healthy Choice and Chef Boyardee cut its fourth-quarter earnings forecast, citing slow consumer food sales and lower profits on private-label goods.
Ending months of speculation, the online retailing giant entered the competitive smartphone market with its Fire. It will retail from
Biotechnology firm soars in its first day of trading after selling 5.9 million shares late Tuesday for
Most Popular Stories
- Fantasy Football Gambling Industry Facing Increased Legal Scrutiny
- As States Legalize Pot, Will Traffic Deaths Rise?
- NATO Plans High-Readiness Force to Counter Russia
- Obama Promoting Economic Gains As Elections Near
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy' Conquers the North American Box Office with $16.3M
- GE Capital and Petters-Related Fund in Legal Battle
- California Conservation Conundrum: Water Use Varies Greatly Across State
- Combating Online Abuse Not Easy for Gamers
- Even With Surly 2014 Electorate, It's 'Still an Incumbent's World'
- Feds Want Nuclear Waste Train, but Nowhere to Go