% chg: -7.2%
The food company behind such popular brands as Healthy Choice and Chef Boyardee cut its fourth-quarter earnings forecast, citing slow consumer food sales and lower profits on private-label goods.
Ending months of speculation, the online retailing giant entered the competitive smartphone market with its Fire. It will retail from
Biotechnology firm soars in its first day of trading after selling 5.9 million shares late Tuesday for
Most Popular Stories
- Cantwell Targets Gender Gap in Small-Business Loans
- Chrysler Gets Nod as a Top Employer for Hispanic Women
- Hispanic Entrepreneurs Set Pace in Florida
- Health-care Deal Aids Port Contract Talks
- What's the Law for Kids at Gun Ranges?
- Perry's Lawyers Try to Close Abuse Case
- Mario Lopez Inks New Clear Channel Deal
- South Korea's Kia to Invest $1 Billion in Mexico
- FBI Probes JPMorgan Hack
- Apple Loses Bid to Block Sales of 9 Samsung Phones