Notice Type: Sources Sought Notice
Subject: R-- Engineering Services for Submarine Technical Support Center (STSC)at the Naval Submarine Base,
Classification Code: R - Professional, administrative, and management support services
Solicitation Number: N0018914R00RN
Naval Supply Systems Command
NAVSUP Fleet Logistics Center Norfolk Groton Office
Subject to FAR Clause 52.215-3, entitled '-'solicitation for Information and Planning Purposes,--' this announcement constitutes a Sources Sought for information and planning purposes to identify qualified and experienced sources for an anticipated single award, Firm Fixed Price type contract under NAICS code 541330(Engineering Services) with a size standard of
This announcement constitutes a sources sought synopsis for written information only. This is not a solicitation announcement for proposals and a contract will not be awarded from this announcement. This sources sought notice is not to be construed in any way as a commitment by the Government, nor will the Government pay for the information submitted in response.
Reponses to this Sources Sought request should reference which draft PWS the contractor is responding to and shall include the following information in this format:
1. Company name, address, point of contact name, phone number, fax number and email address.
2. Contractor and Government Entity (CAGE) Code.
3. If the items/services can be solicited from a GSA schedule, provide the GSA contract number.
4. If the items/services can be solicited from a Seaport-e MAC, provide the Seaport-e contract number.
5. Size of business - Large Business, Small Business, Small Disadvantage, 8(a), Hubzone, Woman-owned and/or Veteran-owned.
6. Capability statement displaying the contractor--'s ability to provide the minimum requirements of the STSC support services to include past performance information.
If past performance information is provided, please include only relevant past performance on the same/similar work within the last five (5) years. Please also include in past performance information the contract numbers, dollar value, and period of performance for each contract referenced in the response to this sources sought and detail how these contracts are similar in scope, complexity and magnitude to this requirement.
7. Ability to meet surge and overtime requirements.
8. Include any other supporting documentation.
Documentation of technical expertise must be presented in sufficient detail for the Government to determine that your company possesses the necessary functional area expertise and experience to compete for this acquisition.
Standard company brochures will not be reviewed. Submissions are not to exceed ten (10) typewritten pages in no less than 12 font size.
Responses should be emailed to
(1) ILO --CACI Support
(2) STSC Support
(3) RG-061 Support
Most Popular Stories
- Islamic State Obliterating Cultural Landmarks in Mosul
- The 2014 Fastest-Growing 100
- 'Lucy's' Super Powers Tops 'Hercules' at Box Office
- Boehner Says Impeachment Talk Is Democrat Scam
- VW Site Could Mean Another 2,000 Jobs for Chattanooga
- RV Sales See Highest Increase Post Great Recession
- Report: China to Declare Qualcomm a Monopoly
- Insecticides Permeate U.S. Food, Water Supply
- You're So Vain: Microsoft to Launch First 'Selfie Phone'
- Anarchy, Chaos Sweep Across Libya