"In the last three months, we have lost over 20 engineers and artisans to
"We are like the training centre for
The West African country's ethanol producer, which is linked to Swiss energy group,
Mr Nyabadza, however, applauded huge investments the Government made in its human resources.
Among Green Fuel's lead engineers is
Mr Berejena has been with the Chisumbanje ethanol producer since the time it set up operations five years ago. "Although the engineers were poached , that has not stopped the project," Mr Nyabadza said the firm would continue to recruit from the country's pool of expertise.
Green Fuel is currently producing about 10 percent of the country's fuel needs and is pushing the Government to increase mandatory blending to 20 percent.
Adoption of high blended fuels cuts the country's fuel bill by up to
Most Popular Stories
- National Retail Federation Reduces Sales Forecast
- Amazon Hiring on Calif.'s Central Coast
- Sporty Ford Fiesta Fires on All 3 Cylinders
- Prison Workers Wanted
- Pandora Tumbles in Late Trading
- Small Firms Take Out the Trash in Jersey
- Execs Help Entrepreneurs, Get Chevy Volts
- Citigroup Unit Paying $5 Million to Settle SEC Charges
- Jennifer Lopez Throws Big Bash for Birthday
- Obama Seeks Help From Central American Leaders