"In the last three months, we have lost over 20 engineers and artisans to
"We are like the training centre for
The West African country's ethanol producer, which is linked to Swiss energy group,
Mr Nyabadza, however, applauded huge investments the Government made in its human resources.
Among Green Fuel's lead engineers is
Mr Berejena has been with the Chisumbanje ethanol producer since the time it set up operations five years ago. "Although the engineers were poached , that has not stopped the project," Mr Nyabadza said the firm would continue to recruit from the country's pool of expertise.
Green Fuel is currently producing about 10 percent of the country's fuel needs and is pushing the Government to increase mandatory blending to 20 percent.
Adoption of high blended fuels cuts the country's fuel bill by up to
Most Popular Stories
- What Hamas and Israel Hope to Gain in Gaza
- Homeowners More Satisfied With Mortgage Servicers
- House Shelves Immigration Bill, Goes on Vacation
- NASA Plans to Make Oxygen on Mars
- Why Samsung Shares Plunged in the April-June Quarter
- House GOP Leaders Abandon Immigrant Bill
- Notorious RBG Tells All in Couric Interview
- Wisconsin Supreme Court: Voter IDs Must Be Free
- Ford Tremor: Easy to Park, Hard to Pay For
- Market Loses All of July's Gains in One Day