"In the last three months, we have lost over 20 engineers and artisans to
"We are like the training centre for
The West African country's ethanol producer, which is linked to Swiss energy group,
Mr Nyabadza, however, applauded huge investments the Government made in its human resources.
Among Green Fuel's lead engineers is
Mr Berejena has been with the Chisumbanje ethanol producer since the time it set up operations five years ago. "Although the engineers were poached , that has not stopped the project," Mr Nyabadza said the firm would continue to recruit from the country's pool of expertise.
Green Fuel is currently producing about 10 percent of the country's fuel needs and is pushing the Government to increase mandatory blending to 20 percent.
Adoption of high blended fuels cuts the country's fuel bill by up to
Most Popular Stories
- Cantwell Targets Gender Gap in Small-Business Loans
- Chrysler Gets Nod as a Top Employer for Hispanic Women
- Hispanic Entrepreneurs Set Pace in Florida
- Health-care Deal Aids Port Contract Talks
- Perry's Lawyers Try to Close Abuse Case
- What's the Law for Kids at Gun Ranges?
- Mario Lopez Inks New Clear Channel Deal
- Apple Loses Bid to Block Sales of 9 Samsung Phones
- South Korea's Kia to Invest $1 Billion in Mexico
- FBI Probes JPMorgan Hack