Mortgage notes and trust deed investments using the Solo 401 k plan and Checkbook IRA are now being offered by Sense Financial, with the help of
Aside from rental property, mortgage notes and trust deeds investment are real estate investments that can create passive income for an individual's retirement account. Retirement investors can provide for a loan secured by real estate property. The Solo 401k benefits from these types of investment through monthly payments which includes higher-than-market interest rates. These allow a retirement investor to act like a bank and use their retirement account for financing the investment.
Many Solo 401 k plan holders are busy small business owners and professionals who may not be able to immediately respond in a type of investment where his or her presence may be required most of the time.
Sense Financial is
To learn more information about Solo 401(k) for self-employed real estate agents, please visit http://www.sensefinancial.com.
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/sensefinancial/solo-401-k-plan/prweb11952522.htm
Most Popular Stories
- GE Healthcare Bringing Jobs to Massachusetts
- Spiders Get Bigger, Reproduce Faster in Cities
- Faith Groups Divest From Fossil Fuels
- Apple Stock Bounces Back Big Time
- James Foley Beheading Video Is Real Thing: White House
- Entrepreneur Contest Announced in Idaho
- Why BofA Won't Pay $17 Billion After All
- Notes From the July FOMC Meeting
- Obama Weighs Move on Legal Immigration
- Eric Holder Arrives in Ferguson