“John’s expertise in polymerization, extrusion, process analysis and engineering, and operations management will be a critical asset as we expand our manufacturing and biomaterials development capabilities,” said
D’Ottavio was previously the plant technical manager for
He holds a Bachelor of Science degree in chemical engineering from
About Secant Medical: Secant Medical provides advanced biomaterials and biomedical textile structures to the medical device industry. We partner with clients to design, develop, and manufacture high-performance biomedical structures for applications in cardiovascular, neurovascular, orthopedic and general surgery. Built on a 70-year history, we’re committed to the future of regenerative medicine and actively engage in research partnerships to advance next-generation biomaterial technology into practical applications for the medical device and pharmaceutical industries. Secant Medical is a business unit of Fenner PLC, a worldwide leader in reinforced polymer engineering headquartered in
Source: Secant Medical
Most Popular Stories
- Americans Still Pessimistic Despite Economic Growth
- Bogdanovitch Delivers Laughs With 'She's Funny'
- Labor Day Travel Up, Gas Prices Down
- Nintendo Launching 'Amiibo' Toy-game Franchise
- U.K. Raises Terror Threat Level to 'Severe'
- Apple to Unveil New Items on Sept. 9
- Parra Joins Exclusive Club of Hispanic CEOs
- Canada, Russia Go to War (on Twitter)
- Axxis Solutions Appoints Benites as CEO
- Obama Puts Ukraine Violence on Russia