Low-interest disaster loans are available in
Loans up to
For small businesses, small agricultural cooperatives, small aquaculture businesses and most private non-profit organizations of all sizes, the SBA offers Economic Injury Disaster Loans (EIDLs) to help meet working capital needs caused by the disaster. EIDL assistance is available regardless of whether the business suffered any physical property damage.
Interest rates are as low as 2.188 percent for homeowners and renters, 2.625 percent for non-profit organizations and 4 percent for businesses with terms up to 30 years. The SBA sets the loan amounts and terms based on each applicant's financial condition.
Applicants may apply online using the Electronic Loan Application (ELA) via SBA's secure website at https://disasterloan.sba.gov/ela.
Disaster loan information and application forms may also be obtained by calling the
The filing deadline to return applications for physical property damage is
TNS 30BautistaJude 140618-4770140 30BautistaJude
Most Popular Stories
- Americans Still Pessimistic Despite Economic Growth
- Apple to Unveil New Items on Sept. 9
- Friends Followed Similar Paths to Violent Jihad
- Janet Yellen's Assets Grew by 8 Percent in 2013
- Hillary Clinton Breaks Silence on Ferguson
- Obama Puts Ukraine Violence on Russia
- California Moves Toward Ban on Plastic Bags
- Petit Retires 46 Batters in a Row, MLB Record
- Axxis Solutions Appoints Benites as CEO
- Identity Thieves Prey on Job Seekers