• ID Theft Recovery Employee Benefit – fully managed identity recovery services for up to 100 owners/officers and employees AND their family members (3 generations)
• Data Breach Response – comprehensive response including notification and recovery for up to 100,000 employees
• Business Fraud Remediation – including investigation and resolution of business fraud and identity theft using the business name or other business credentials
• Business Account Monitoring -- daily monitoring of the business's primary account to try to detect compromise or misuse before fraud occurs
SafeBiz is designed to respond to fraud that involves the use of a company's name, address, tax identification number, bank accounts, credit cards, business credit information, purchase orders and other identifying information without the knowledge or consent of the business principals.
Because of the focus on consumer rights, businesses affected by ID Theft have considerably less protection than individual victims of Identity Theft. And yet the effects for a business can be more dramatic.
One of the primary components of SafeBiz is to provide a small business access to high-quality professionals that they can't afford to have on staff who will provide immediate response to identity theft and breach issues that pose a threat. The Business Recovery Advocates, who are trained in Business ID Theft and Fraud Recovery, will research all identity fraud incidents and work with creditors, government agencies, and business credit reporting services for the misuse of a company's name, tax identification number and other company identifiers.
The Business Recovery Advocates will also work with the individual principals and officers of a small business, to provide personal ID Theft recovery services – since the personal credit of many small business owners is directly related to the business entity.
About Merchants Information Solutions:
Merchants Information Solutions, the exclusive provider of the Merchants Pre-employment Integrity Test which is proven to reduce worker compensation rates an average of 60%, is a national leader in background screening for employers and residential communities as well as a leader in ID Theft Restoration Affinity programs. Honored to have as company national spokespersons
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/06/prweb11947804.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Cantwell Targets Gender Gap in Small-Business Loans
- Chrysler Gets Nod as a Top Employer for Hispanic Women
- Hispanic Entrepreneurs Set Pace in Florida
- Health-care Deal Aids Port Contract Talks
- FBI Probes JPMorgan Hack
- South Korea's Kia to Invest $1 Billion in Mexico
- Perry's Lawyers Try to Close Abuse Case
- Mario Lopez Inks New Clear Channel Deal
- What's the Law for Kids at Gun Ranges?
- Apple Loses Bid to Block Sales of 9 Samsung Phones