Contact: Saat Alety (202) 225-4111
Rep. Royce Questions CFPB's Cordray on Lack of Public Input in Bureau's Regulations
"I have heard strong criticism that the
Rep. Royce questioned Director Cordray on the potential use of advisory opinions to help businesses seeking clarification on specific practices before enforcement action is contemplated. Cordray responded in the positive: "That is something we are looking to do in appropriate cases. I do think that we can probably do more in this area. Yes."
Watch Rep. Royce's questioning of CFPB Director
Most Popular Stories
- Prosecutor to Investigate Walmart Police Shooting
- GM to Announce New Jobs in Tennessee
- Smith & Wesson Misses Target
- Emirates Hit Libyan Targets With Airstrikes
- Michael Brown Funeral: Can Americans Change the Script of Violence?
- Mark Sanchez Suddenly a Hot QB Commodity
- American Killed With ISIS Fighters in Syria
- Marco Rubio Warns Obama on Deportations
- Ford Hires 300 at Louisville Lincoln Plant
- Surf's Up! SoCal Prepares for Big Storm Surf