The company posted a pretax loss of
It expects to relocate to the Welsh facility in Spring 2015.
Critical limb ischaemia involves blood clots in the legs. Retinitis pigmentosa is a degenerative eye disease.
The company has received regulatory approval for two clinical trials, a Phase II trial in stroke and a Phase I trial in critical limb ischaemia. Its ReN003 treatment for retinal diseases is undergoing a final set of pre-clinical studies, ahead of a Investigation New Drug filing in the US, and an initial Phase I/II trial is targeted for early 2013.
It also received a further
It has continued to work closely with the
Following the year end, in April the company began searching for a new chief executive, as Chief Executive
Most Popular Stories
- Hernandez lawyer: Pats Records Dispute Resolved
- Congress Leaving Town as Deadlines Loom
- Oregon Voters to Decide on Recreational Pot
- 4th Circuit Upholds Obamacare Subsidies
- Fiat, Renault Strike Deal on New Light Vehicle
- Oregon to Vote on Recreational Marijuana
- Senate, House Locking Horns on Border Funds
- A's Agree to 10-Year Lease to Stay in Oakland
- LinkedIn to Buy Ad Tech Company Bizo for $175 Million
- Jeter, Bauer Give Fox a Strong Week in TV Ratings