The company posted a pretax loss of
It expects to relocate to the Welsh facility in Spring 2015.
Critical limb ischaemia involves blood clots in the legs. Retinitis pigmentosa is a degenerative eye disease.
The company has received regulatory approval for two clinical trials, a Phase II trial in stroke and a Phase I trial in critical limb ischaemia. Its ReN003 treatment for retinal diseases is undergoing a final set of pre-clinical studies, ahead of a Investigation New Drug filing in the US, and an initial Phase I/II trial is targeted for early 2013.
It also received a further
It has continued to work closely with the
Following the year end, in April the company began searching for a new chief executive, as Chief Executive
Most Popular Stories
- Neighbor Warns Chris Brown to Stay Off His Property
- Venezuelan Officials Banned From Traveling in U.S.
- Adrienne Bailon Disses Ex-Lover Rob Kardashian
- Hispanic Arts Leaders Unite Across the Border
- Hiring on the Rise at Small Businesses
- NSHMBA Names Lincoln as Automotive Partner
- Islamic State Fights for Control of Syrian Oil Wealth
- How to Fit Green Energy Into Your Portfolio
- Sanctions Will Hit Russia Hard if Not Lifted Quickly
- Jerry Brown Favors More Shelters for Immigrant Kids