The news reporters obtained a quote from the research from
According to the news reporters, the research concluded: "These results suggest that S100P acts as an oncogenic factor in gastric cancer and is a potential molecular target for gastric cancer gene therapy."
For more information on this research see: Knockdown of S100P by lentiviral-mediated RNAi promotes apoptosis and suppresses the colony-formation ability of gastric cancer cells. Oncology Reports, 2014;31(5):2344-50 (see also Biotechnology).
Our news correspondents report that additional information may be obtained by contacting Q. Zhang,
Keywords for this news article include:
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Steven Sotloff Beheading Video Claimed by Islamic State
- Fantasy Football Gambling Industry Facing Increased Legal Scrutiny
- Apple Planning to Launch Mobile Wallet
- Men Are the Big Winners in the Jobs Recovery
- Challenge to Texas Voter ID Begins
- Durant Spurns Under Armour to Return to Nike
- Ford Is Finding Success With Its 'Unminivan'
- Netflix Unveils New Way to Share Picks
- Auto Industry Going Back to Bad Habits
- Construction Spending Staged Strong Rebound in July