Compared to other GCC countries,
"Financing will be important and in the near future financial modelling skills will play a key role from feasibility, project financing and valuation perspectives. Both joiners in finance as well as existing staff may need to upgrade their skills rapidly"," said Binod Shankar CFA, Managing Director and Trainer,
The three day course, aims to equip the delegates with the tools and techniques necessary to develop a robust financial model through a case study approach. This will involve forecasting financial statements and deriving business value using advanced Excel tools.
The course aims to educate participants in: learning how to build financial models through stepwise projection of income statement, balance sheet and cash flows; learning how to apply advanced Excel tools - Data Tables, Goal Seek, Nested Ifs, Correlation & Regression, VLOOKUP, HLOOKUP, Time Value of Money, NPV and IRR; learning how to develop key schedules including debt/interest, depreciation, working capital and equity; mastering DCF Valuation and Trading Comps Valuation (P/E, P/B, EV/EBITDA, etc.) and learning sensitivity analysis and the margin of safety principle.
Most Popular Stories
- Florida Warns Beach-goers About Flesh-eating Bacteria
- Islamic State Fights for Control of Syrian Oil Wealth
- Sutherland Responds to 'Unprofessional' Jibe
- LivePro Is a Mobile Hot Spot, Projector in One
- How to Fit Green Energy Into Your Portfolio
- Sanctions Will Hit Russia Hard if Not Lifted Quickly
- Adrienne Bailon Disses Ex-Lover Rob Kardashian
- U.S. Economy Grows at Fastest Pace in 10 Years
- Jerry Brown Favors More Shelters for Immigrant Kids
- Business Leaders Set for CHCC Convention