The policy of Pure Multi is to pay cash distributions on or about the 15th day of each month to the unitholders of record on the last business day of the preceding month.
Pure Multi currently has 28,484,824 units issued and outstanding.
Pure Multi is a Canadian based, publically traded vehicle which offers investors exclusive exposure to U.S. multi-family real estate assets. Pure Multi's units are USD denominated and allow investors the opportunity to buy into under-valued American hard assets.
Additional information about Pure Multi is available at www.puremultifamily.com or www.sedar.com.
NEITHER TSX VENTURE EXCHANGE NOR ITS REGULATION SERVICES PROVIDER (AS THAT TERM IS DEFINED IN POLICIES OF THE TSX VENTURE EXCHANGE) ACCEPTS RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE ADEQUACY OR ACCURACY OF THIS RELEASE.
Most Popular Stories
- Fantasy Football Gambling Industry Facing Increased Legal Scrutiny
- As States Legalize Pot, Will Traffic Deaths Rise?
- NATO Plans High-Readiness Force to Counter Russia
- Obama Promoting Economic Gains As Elections Near
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy' Conquers the North American Box Office with $16.3M
- GE Capital and Petters-Related Fund in Legal Battle
- California Conservation Conundrum: Water Use Varies Greatly Across State
- Combating Online Abuse Not Easy for Gamers
- Even With Surly 2014 Electorate, It's 'Still an Incumbent's World'
- Feds Want Nuclear Waste Train, but Nowhere to Go