The policy of Pure Multi is to pay cash distributions on or about the 15th day of each month to the unitholders of record on the last business day of the preceding month.
Pure Multi currently has 28,484,824 units issued and outstanding.
Pure Multi is a Canadian based, publically traded vehicle which offers investors exclusive exposure to U.S. multi-family real estate assets. Pure Multi's units are USD denominated and allow investors the opportunity to buy into under-valued American hard assets.
Additional information about Pure Multi is available at www.puremultifamily.com or www.sedar.com.
NEITHER TSX VENTURE EXCHANGE NOR ITS REGULATION SERVICES PROVIDER (AS THAT TERM IS DEFINED IN POLICIES OF THE TSX VENTURE EXCHANGE) ACCEPTS RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE ADEQUACY OR ACCURACY OF THIS RELEASE.
Most Popular Stories
- McDonald's Packages Coffee for National Distribution
- Castro-Blanco Joins Fifth Street Finance Board
- Ballmer Steps Down From Microsoft Board
- HTC Makes Windows Version of Flagship One Phone
- Rising Freight Prices Signal Global Recovery
- Sprint Cancels Framily, Rolls Out New Data Pricing Plan
- Eric Holder Bringing Civil Rights Reminders to Ferguson
- Russia Claims Ukraine Leaders Are Satanists, Jews or Maybe Even Scientologists
- Bob Marley Musical to Make Premiere in Baltimore
- Uber Hires Obama Campaign Manager David Plouffe