Notice Type: Presolicitation Notice
Classification Code: 59 - Electrical and electronic equipment components
Solicitation Number: SPE7M1-14-R-0017
DLA Acquisition Locations
DLA Land and Maritime - BSM
CRITICAL APPLICATION ITEM
NO DATA IS AVAILABLE. THE ALTERNATE OFFEROR IS REQUIRED TO PROVIDE A COMPLETE DATA PACKAGE INCLUDING DATA FOR THE APPROVED AND ALTERNATE PART FOR EVALUATION.
ZZ -ADDITIONAL SPECIAL MARKING: 39 - ESD SENSITIVE ELECTRONIC DEVICE REQUIREMENTS OF MIL-STD-129 APPLY.
DLAD Clause 52.211-9063, Unit Package Marking Requirement for Component Lead Finish, Applies.
This item requires DOD QUALIFIED Electro-static Discharge (ESD) protective packaging
materials in accordance with MIL-PRF-81705. The supplier shall be responsible for verifying
that all MIL-PRF-81705 barrier materials (or converted bags) were supplied from a
qualified manufacturer currently listed on QPL-81705. For additional ESD packaging
information, refer to the following DLA packaging website: http://www.landandmaritime.
Manufacturer's Code and Part Number (if applicable):
00QR4 PN 9557400
0B9R9 PN 6001751-3
Unit of Issue: EA
Quantity of 63 to SW3211
Delivery Schedule: 150 Days ARO
All responsible sources may submit an offer/quote which shall be considered.
22. The proposed contract action is for supplies or services for which the Government intends to solicit and negotiate with only one source under the authority of FAR 6.302. Interested persons may identify their interest and capability to respond to the requirement or submit proposals. This notice of intent is not a request for competitive proposals. However, all proposals received within forty-five days (thirty days if award is issued under an existing basic ordering agreement) after date of publication of this synopsis will be considered by the Government. A determination by the Government not to compete with this proposed contract based upon responses to this notice is solely within the discretion of the Government. Information received will normally be considered solely for the purpose of determining whether to conduct a competitive procurement.
26. Based upon market research, the Government is not using the policies contained in Part 12, Acquisition of Commercial Items, in its solicitation for the described supplies or services. However, interested persons may identify to the contracting officer their interest and capability to satisfy the Government's requirement with a commercial item within 15 days of this notice.
(X) The solicitation will be available in FedBizOpps on its issue date of
(X) This acquisition is for supplies for which the Government does not possess complete, unrestrictive technical data; therefore, the Government intends to solicit and contract with only approved sources under the authority of 10 U.S.C. 2304(c)(1). Approved sources are: _
(X) While price may be a significant factor in the evaluation of offers, the final award decision will be based upon a combination of price, delivery, past performance and other evaluation factors as described in the solicitation.
The Contracting Officer may utilize on-line Reverse Auctioning as a means of conducting price discussions under this solicitation. During the course of on-line auction, offerors' proposed prices will be publicly disclosed to other offerors and anyone else having access to the on-line auction. This public disclosure is anonymous, meaning that each offeror's identity will be concealed from other offerors (although it will be known to the Government). By submitting a proposal in response to the solicitation, offerors agree to participate in the Reverse auction and that their prices may be publicly disclosed, including to other offerors, during the Reverse Auction. An offeror's final auction price will be considered its final proposal revision. No price revisions will be accepted after the close of the Reverse Auction, unless the Contracting Officer decides that further discussions are needed and final proposals are again requested in accordance with FAR 15.307.
(X) Various Increments Solicited:
10.. TYPE OF SET-ASIDE: Unrestricted
Most Popular Stories
- Americans Still Pessimistic Despite Economic Growth
- Bogdanovitch Delivers Laughs With 'She's Funny'
- Labor Day Travel Up, Gas Prices Down
- Nintendo Launching 'Amiibo' Toy-game Franchise
- U.K. Raises Terror Threat Level to 'Severe'
- Apple to Unveil New Items on Sept. 9
- Parra Joins Exclusive Club of Hispanic CEOs
- Axxis Solutions Appoints Benites as CEO
- Obama Puts Ukraine Violence on Russia
- Canada, Russia Go to War (on Twitter)