Leaders credit the award to the company's commitment to creating a safe, positive work environment where associates are encouraged to grow and succeed.
"The award is about job growth and retention, but it's also about associate development," said
Associates are also empowered to become active participants in local civic and social organizations.
At a recent award presentation ceremony,
The Corbett administration created the Governor's ImPAct Awards initiative in 2013. Nominations were provided by the state's regional economic development partners – the Partnerships for Regional Economic Performance (PREP) network. Recipients were chosen by an independent judging panel selected by the state's partners,
"We have been recognized for our efforts numerous times by customers in my 38 years with the company, but this award is different," Krinock said. "It recognizes the impact that we have had on our associates and our community, and it proves that doing the right things does get recognized."
About Pace Airo Division
Pace Airo Division is an ISO-certified manufacturer and supplier of high-quality aluminum die casting. In addition, specialized in-house operations include tool design and construction, impregnating, pressure testing, chromating, painting and assembly. The custom designed 155,000-square-foot facility serves customers nationwide and is located near
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/PaceIndustriesDiecasting/AiroDivision/prweb11951464.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Americans Still Pessimistic Despite Economic Growth
- Cantwell Targets Gender Gap in Small-Business Loans
- Parra Joins Exclusive Club of Hispanic CEOs
- Apple to Unveil New Items on Sept. 9
- Axxis Solutions Appoints Benites as CEO
- Josh Gordon Loses Appeal, Out for Season
- Pending Home Sales in U.S. Rise in Hopeful Sign
- Visual Search Sounds Cool, Remains Elusive
- Texans Look for Perry-Cruz Showdown in 2016
- Chrysler Gets Nod as a Top Employer for Hispanic Women