Notice of information collection.
Citation: "79 FR 34786"
Document Number: "Notice 14-055"
DATES: Consideration will be given to comments submitted within 30 calendar days from the date of this publication.
ADDRESSES: Interested persons are invited to submit written comments on the proposed information collection to the
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION CONTACT: Requests for additional information or copies of the information collection instrument(s) and instructions should be directed to
II. Method of Collection
Title: NASA Assurance of Civil Rights Compliance.
OMB Control Number: 2700-0148.
Type of review: Reinstatement of an existing information collection.
Affected Public: Business, or other for-profit, or not-for-profit.
Estimated Number of Respondents: 250.
Estimated Annual Responses: 1.
Estimated Time per Response: 4 hours.
Estimated Total Annual Burden Hours: 1000.
Estimated Total Annual Cost:
IV. Request for Comments
Comments are invited on: (1) Whether the proposed collection of information is necessary for the proper performance of the functions of
Comments submitted in response to this notice will be summarized and included in the request to OMB for approval of this information collection. They will also become a matter of public record.
NASA PRA Clearance Officer.
[FR Doc. 2014-14211 Filed 6-17-14;
BILLING CODE 7510-13-P
Most Popular Stories
- New Hershey's Logo Revealed
- Americans Still Pessimistic Despite Economic Growth
- Obama's Delay on Immigration Creates Uncertainty
- Startups Offer Smartphone Banking Apps
- Mexico's Pemex Forecasts 6.7% Drop in 2014 Crude Production
- Clippers Deal Started With 2 Numbers
- 'Longmire' Cancelled, Looks for New Network
- Echeveste Steps Down, Perez Steps Up at VPE
- Illinois Issues Fracking Rules
- Hip-Hop Takes Up Ferguson Cause