LISTED financial institution,
Mr Mangozho could, however, not specify the amount raised as well as the source of the money.
"Regarding the NMB SME's Mortgage Backed Bond, we have not issued additional bonds since our last allotment," said Mr Mangozho.
"This has, however, not prejudiced our initiative of supporting SMEs because the bank is still lending to this sector from the additional funds raised," Mr Mangozho said.
Mr Mangozho said the bank would continue monitoring the trading environment and has lined up another tranche from investors for projects under consideration.
Mr Mangozho said the bank will approach investors to raise more funding so that the SME sector gets the required support to boost its economic development potential.
Most Popular Stories
- Homeowners More Satisfied With Mortgage Servicers
- House Shelves Immigration Bill, Goes on Vacation
- Ford Tremor: Easy to Park, Hard to Pay For
- What Hamas and Israel Hope to Gain in Gaza
- Notorious RBG Tells All in Couric Interview
- Why Samsung Shares Plunged in the April-June Quarter
- House GOP Leaders Abandon Immigrant Bill
- NASA Plans to Make Oxygen on Mars
- Wisconsin Supreme Court: Voter IDs Must Be Free
- Market Loses All of July's Gains in One Day