TotalECG, a PC-based resting ECG Device, extends the reach of cardiac care to remote settings.
“TotalECG is a wonderful step forward in high quality 12-lead Echo’s,” said
TotalECG is easy to set up and use. No Bluetooth® drivers are required, and connecting the ECG acquisition unit to a PC is a one-click process. TotalECG eliminates possible confusion by only displaying Telemed Solutions devices in the device list.
TotalECG is small enough to hold in one hand, and the high impact plastic body weighs just four ounces. Using two AA batteries, it can stream data continuously for up to 40 hours, or operate for up to a month in normal use.
Generating a study is a simple process, beginning with electrode placement and lead hookup on the patient. The LCD screen on TotalECG provides visual verification of lead quality. After inputting the patient’s demographic data into the TotalECG CardioVu software, the study is generated and streamed to the computer running the interpretation software.
TotalECG runs on Windows 7 and Windows 8 computers. An alert pops up on the PC screen when the batteries in TotalECG are running low. To save battery life, TotalECG goes into “sleep” mode when not used for three minutes. A single key press awakens it for use.
GlobalMed develops integrated telemedicine solutions for healthcare providers and corporate health programs. Our mission is to transform healthcare globally by developing and integrating secure and efficient health delivery systems that improve access and quality of care, while eliminating unnecessary costs. For more information, visit www.globalmed.com or call 1-800-886-3692.
Most Popular Stories
- McDonald's Packages Coffee for National Distribution
- Castro-Blanco Joins Fifth Street Finance Board
- HTC Makes Windows Version of Flagship One Phone
- Ballmer Steps Down From Microsoft Board
- Rising Freight Prices Signal Global Recovery
- Eric Holder Bringing Civil Rights Reminders to Ferguson
- Sprint Cancels Framily, Rolls Out New Data Pricing Plan
- Russia Claims Ukraine Leaders Are Satanists, Jews or Maybe Even Scientologists
- Bob Marley Musical to Make Premiere in Baltimore
- Uber Hires Obama Campaign Manager David Plouffe