Our news journalists obtained a quote from the research from
According to the news editors, the research concluded: "Their potential is evaluated and the question as to whether nanoporous polymers can bridge the gap between homogeneous and heterogeneous catalysis is critically discussed."
For more information on this research see: Nanoporous Polymers: Bridging the Gap between Molecular and Solid Catalysts? Chemcatchem, 2014;6(5):1166-1182. Chemcatchem can be contacted at:
Our news journalists report that additional information may be obtained by contacting
Keywords for this news article include: Aachen,
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Fantasy Football Gambling Industry Facing Increased Legal Scrutiny
- Obama Promoting Economic Gains As Elections Near
- NATO Plans High-Readiness Force to Counter Russia
- As States Legalize Pot, Will Traffic Deaths Rise?
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy' Conquers the North American Box Office with $16.3M
- GE Capital and Petters-Related Fund in Legal Battle
- California Conservation Conundrum: Water Use Varies Greatly Across State
- Combating Online Abuse Not Easy for Gamers
- Even With Surly 2014 Electorate, It's 'Still an Incumbent's World'
- Feds Want Nuclear Waste Train, but Nowhere to Go