• 7" capacitive touchscreen
• Built-in megapixel camera
• Bluetooth 4.0 with EDR
• WiFi receiver
• Dual gigabit Ethernet switch ports Applications
• VoIP telephony
• Video conferencing
• Web browsing
• Android apps
As a VoIP phone, the Grandstream GXV3275 offers six line appearances and SIP interoperability. The phone's hardware can support HD audio through the handset or speakerphone. Connect a headset to the phone via Bluetooth, 3.5mm jack or RJ9 port.
For video conferencing, this phone is H.264 compliant so it can work with an existing standards-based video network. The built-in camera can be used for live streaming or video recording, while the generous seven-inch screen supports picture-in-picture for more dynamic video conferencing.
Additional interfaces on the GXV3275 include an HDMI port, USB port and SD card slot. Connect different peripherals to expand the phone, transfer data and more. Even upload audio files to customize the phone's ringtone.
Read more about the Grandstream GXV3275 here http://www.ipphone-warehouse.com/Grandstream-GXV3275-Phone-p/gxv3275.htm.
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/Grandstream-GXV3275/VoIP-Phone/prweb11951629.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Bently Creates Alabama Small Business Commission
- Is Alibaba's IPO Price a Fairytale?
- Kardashian: Kanye Never Told Fan in Wheelchair to Stand Up
- California King Fire Roars Out of Control
- Mercedes Rolls Out S550 Plug-in Hybrid
- U.S. Tobacco Growers Lose Last of Price Supports
- CalPERS Pulls Out of Hedge Funds
- SBA Kicks off Hispanic Heritage Month
- Los Angeles Angels Clinch Playoff Spot
- Sanctions Push Russian Ruble to Historic Low