• 7" capacitive touchscreen
• Built-in megapixel camera
• Bluetooth 4.0 with EDR
• WiFi receiver
• Dual gigabit Ethernet switch ports Applications
• VoIP telephony
• Video conferencing
• Web browsing
• Android apps
As a VoIP phone, the Grandstream GXV3275 offers six line appearances and SIP interoperability. The phone's hardware can support HD audio through the handset or speakerphone. Connect a headset to the phone via Bluetooth, 3.5mm jack or RJ9 port.
For video conferencing, this phone is H.264 compliant so it can work with an existing standards-based video network. The built-in camera can be used for live streaming or video recording, while the generous seven-inch screen supports picture-in-picture for more dynamic video conferencing.
Additional interfaces on the GXV3275 include an HDMI port, USB port and SD card slot. Connect different peripherals to expand the phone, transfer data and more. Even upload audio files to customize the phone's ringtone.
Read more about the Grandstream GXV3275 here http://www.ipphone-warehouse.com/Grandstream-GXV3275-Phone-p/gxv3275.htm.
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/Grandstream-GXV3275/VoIP-Phone/prweb11951629.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Desktop, Laptop Setups Still King
- Four DC Comics Properties Brought to TV Get Comic-Con Event
- UFC Fight Night Sees Robbie Lawler Win Unanimous Decision
- Plan to Simplify 2015 Health Renewals May Backfire
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy ' Sequel Slated for 2017
- Shania Twain's Vegas residency ending after 110 shows
- Pending Home Sales Slipped in June
- Nissan Profits Rise on Growth in U.S., China