Our news journalists obtained a quote from the research from CSIR, "The surface morphologies of MWCNT, PLL and Hb were characterized using atomic force microscopy (AFM). The voltammetric features suggested that the charge transport through the film was fast and the electrochemical behavior resembles that of surface-confined redox species. Cyclic voltammetry was used to investigate the electrocatalytic behavior of the modified electrode towards bromate and was compared with that of the CNT-modified as well as bare electrode."
According to the news editors, the research concluded: "The analytical determination of bromate has been carried out in stirred solution at an optimized potential with a sensitivity of 7.56 mu AmM-1 and the calibration curve was linear between 1.5 x 0(-5) to 6.0 x 0(-3) M."
For more information on this research see: Preparation, Characterization, and
The news correspondents report that additional information may be obtained from Y. Li, CSIR Cent Electrochem Res Inst, Electrochem Mat Sci Div, Karaikkudi 630006,
Keywords for this news article include:
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Neighbor Warns Chris Brown to Stay Off His Property
- Venezuelan Officials Banned From Traveling in U.S.
- Homeowners More Satisfied With Mortgage Servicers
- Ford Tremor: Easy to Park, Hard to Pay For
- WWE Showing Off Its Muscles
- As Jobs Market Strengthens, Many Don't Feel It
- Adrienne Bailon Disses Ex-Lover Rob Kardashian
- Target Taps Pepsi Exec as New CEO
- Hispanic Arts Leaders Unite Across the Border
- Islamic State Fights for Control of Syrian Oil Wealth