The news correspondents obtained a quote from the research from the
According to the news reporters, the research concluded: "This promising approach provides a novel methodology for self-reporting bioassembly over nanostructure polymer micelles and furnishes the basis for fabrication of sensitive and efficient optical nanobiosensors."
For more information on this research see: Self-Reporting Micellar Polymer Nanostructures for Optical Urea Biosensing.
Our news journalists report that additional information may be obtained by contacting
Keywords for this news article include:
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Criminal Investigation Opened Into James Foley's Death
- Is Diversity in the Eye of the Beholder?
- Apple Stock Bounces Back Big Time
- 'Mythbusters' Build Team Gets the Boot
- Investors Betting on ECB Stimulus Measures
- Jennifer Lopez Would Marry Again
- Florida Judge Rules in Favor of GOP Voter Map
- Mo'Ne Davis a Big Winner Despite Loss
- Hackers Get Homeland Security Employee Records
- DHS Warns Retailers About Malware in Cash Registers