Starting a new business has never been easier with ezCheckDraft from Halfpricesoft.com. Now compatible for both Windows and Mac computers, home business owners can print pre-approved draft checks in house. Customers can download and test drive at http://www.halfpricesoft.com. This innovative software allows customers to inexpensively and easily collect funds by phone, fax, and internet with either MAC or Windows computers.
Created for customer satisfaction, ezCheckDraft software is both simple and inexpensive. The main feature is that business owners and managers with no experience in printing checks can print pre-approved draft checks by bulk in house easily.
"Home business customers can easily accept payments by phone, fax, and internet faster using ezCheckDraft software," said Halfpricesoft.com founder Dr. Ge.
ezCheckDraft check writer is compatible with Windows 8.1, 8, 7, Vista, XP and
The main features include:
• Available for both Macintosh and Windows computers (sold separately)
• Print pre-approved draft checks to receive payment via phone, email, fax and online quickly
• Support unlimited payers with no extra charge
• Support unlimited payees with no extra charge
• Write an unlimited number of checks
• Easy to use and learn, even for people who don't have an accounting or IT background
• No limit to the number of accounts that can be used
• Prints MICR characters accepted by most banks
• Save time by printing multiple checks with one click
• Export and import of check data
Priced at just
Founded in 2003, Halfpricesoft.com has established itself as a leader in meeting the software needs of small businesses around the world with its payroll software, employee attendance tracking software, check printing software, W2 software, 1099 software and barcode generating software. It continues to grow with its philosophy that small business owners need affordable, user friendly, super simple, and totally risk-free software.
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/Direct-Deposit/Electronic-Deposit/prweb11943806.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Illegal Immigration Near Historic Low, Despite What You May Have Heard
- Small-Business Loans Fueling Economic Growth
- Gasoline Costs Drive Consumer Price Increases
- Saudi Arabia Will Open Stock Market to Foreigners
- Tesco Head Steps Down After Profit Warning
- Want a Job? Try Minneapolis
- Russians Fed Steady Diet of Conspiracy Theories
- Durbin Drubs Walgreen for Possible Tax Dodge
- Ford: New F-150 Is No Lightweight
- Comic-Con Offers Toy Designers a Chance to Go Wild