With a market-changing, research-based approach to institution assessments, Chalk & Wire, the most trusted higher education assessment platform, announced today that
"With Chalk & Wire's support, we were able to develop systems in order to assess our newly created core curriculum across campus obtaining value-added data about student learning," said
Chalk & Wire allows
"Our goal is to give students accurate and frequent feedback about their progress towards essential skills, and to use this data ourselves to improve our academic programs and make public the value of a Nazareth education," added Northwood.
Chalk & Wire, LTI 1.1 and LIS 2.0 certified, also integrates seamlessly with
Chalk & Wire offers higher education institutions a comprehensive, campus-wide platform that includes ePortfolios, forms & surveys, assessment processes, analytic, live reporting and accreditation management.
For more, visit http://www.chalkandwire.com.
About Chalk & Wire
With a market-changing, research-based approach to higher education assessment, Chalk & Wire has helped institutions demonstrate student competency and improve the evaluation of learning outcomes for nearly 20 years. To increase the validity of assessment data, Chalk & Wire's market-leading assessment platform is built on its CoreValidity™ process, which drives alignment between faculty and leadership through a unified assessment language and raises inter-rater reliability earlier in the process. Chalk & Wire takes a consultative approach to helping institutions prove their value and efficacy as well as their ability to prepare students for their post-graduate pursuits. For more, visit http://www.chalkandwire.com.
# # #
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/06/prweb11952210.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Steve Ballmer Files Six-Figure Counterclaim vs. Steve Gordon
- Creepers! Microsoft Buys 'Minecraft' Maker for $2.5 Billion
- Back to School, Even in Immigration Jail
- Hispanic Buying Power Slow but Growing in South
- When to Say No to Investors, Yes to Mentors
- Apple: Record iPhones 6 Orders on 1st Day
- U.S. Factory Output Slowed 0.4 Percent in August
- Is a Mayweather, Pacquiao Big-Money Fight Possible?
- Clinton: 'Fabulous to Be Back' in Iowa
- DOJ Launches Program to Thwart U.S. Extremists