Mobile context is the insight into subscriber information, behavior and location - for those end users that opt in - that is available to operators and that can be offered to brands for the purpose of improving end-user engagement and experience, which can result in increased brand loyalty and revenue.
"Mobile context enables brands to customize interaction with end users and further enrich their experiences," said Mary Clark, Chief Marketing Officer, Syniverse. "With China set to become the largest mobile phone market in revenue this year, and with
Keywords for this news article include:
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Criminal Investigation Opened Into James Foley's Death
- The Hip New Career? Farming
- McDonald's Names Another U.S. President
- Student Startup Develops Date-rape Detector
- Sahara Casino Rises Anew as SLS Las Vegas
- Is Diversity in the Eye of the Beholder?
- Chinese Coal Gas Boom Poses Climate Risks
- Job Market Shifts Complicate Yellen's Rate Decision
- U.S. Supporters of Islamic State Get Close Scrutiny
- Dems Losing Fear of Obamacare