Mobile context is the insight into subscriber information, behavior and location - for those end users that opt in - that is available to operators and that can be offered to brands for the purpose of improving end-user engagement and experience, which can result in increased brand loyalty and revenue.
"Mobile context enables brands to customize interaction with end users and further enrich their experiences," said Mary Clark, Chief Marketing Officer, Syniverse. "With China set to become the largest mobile phone market in revenue this year, and with
Keywords for this news article include:
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Bently Creates Alabama Small Business Commission
- Is Alibaba's IPO Price a Fairytale?
- California King Fire Roars Out of Control
- Kardashian: Kanye Never Told Fan in Wheelchair to Stand Up
- Mercedes Rolls Out S550 Plug-in Hybrid
- SBA Kicks off Hispanic Heritage Month
- CalPERS Pulls Out of Hedge Funds
- U.S. Tobacco Growers Lose Last of Price Supports
- Los Angeles Angels Clinch Playoff Spot
- Sanctions Push Russian Ruble to Historic Low