To complete the program, which requires 30 credits total, students will be required to take five core and five elective tax courses. Courses will be taught in an asynchronous, online, interactive environment, where students will work individually and in teams.
The courses, taught by faculty who have years of practical experience at large tax firms, are designed for both entry-level and experienced professionals, and will equip students with the technical expertise to succeed as a tax professional. Emphasis is placed on tax planning, research, and
The Online Master of Taxation program will help students: Develop an understanding of tax research utilizing information technology. Demonstrate an ability to identify and measure the tax consequences of actions taken by individuals, partnerships, and corporations. Demonstrate an ability to analyze and solve tax problems through the application of critical thinking skills. Demonstrate knowledge of the tax consequences of income, gift, and estate tax transactions. Recognize and analyze ethical and professional responsibility issues in tax practice. Demonstrate an ability to analyze complex taxation problems and effectively communicate analysis in writing.
"We are proud to offer our esteemed master's in taxation online," said
TNS 18DejucosGrace-140619-30FurigayJane-4771140 30FurigayJane
Most Popular Stories
- Prosecutor to Investigate Walmart Police Shooting
- GM to Announce New Jobs in Tennessee
- Mark Sanchez Suddenly a Hot QB Commodity
- Smith & Wesson Misses Target
- Emirates Hit Libyan Targets With Airstrikes
- Marco Rubio Warns Obama on Deportations
- Michael Brown Funeral: Can Americans Change the Script of Violence?
- American Killed With ISIS Fighters in Syria
- Surf's Up! SoCal Prepares for Big Storm Surf
- Ford Hires 300 at Louisville Lincoln Plant