LG held an event for the local media where it announced the availability for the LG G3 smartphone for the
Developed under the Simple is the New Smart concept, the LG G3 is the first smartphone in the industry with the Laser Auto Focus, easily capturing life's special moments as they occur. The LG G3 is empowered with the best of what current technology has to offer, providing consumers with a user experience more ambitious than anything offered previously by LG.
"The LG G3 will captivate and excite
The all-new LG G3 has once again enhanced LG's reputation in the display arena and the development of the Quad HD display is the result of years of innovation in display technology. With a pixel density of 538ppi, the G3's Quad HD display sets new viewing standard producing images that are sharper and clearer than traditional smartphone displays. At 5.5-inches, LG G3 boasts a screen ratio of 76.4 percent with thin bezels all around so the phone feels as comfortable in the hand as a smaller traditional smartphone.
The G3's advanced 13MP OIS+ camera is designed to quickly and easily capture life's special moments as they occur, not necessarily when you want them to occur. This is made possible with G3's innovative Laser Auto Focus, the first of its kind in the smartphone industry. This technology enables the G3 to capture the best moment — even in low light — by measuring the distance between the subject and the camera using a laser beam.
The post LG G3
COPYRIGHT 2014 TBREAK MEDIA. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Provided by
Most Popular Stories
- Bently Creates Alabama Small Business Commission
- Is Alibaba's IPO Price a Fairytale?
- Kardashian: Kanye Never Told Fan in Wheelchair to Stand Up
- California King Fire Roars Out of Control
- Mercedes Rolls Out S550 Plug-in Hybrid
- U.S. Tobacco Growers Lose Last of Price Supports
- CalPERS Pulls Out of Hedge Funds
- SBA Kicks off Hispanic Heritage Month
- Los Angeles Angels Clinch Playoff Spot
- Sanctions Push Russian Ruble to Historic Low